About the Program
The Medical Tourism industry is valued at over $100 billion and poised for a 25% year-over-year growth by 2025. Healthcare Providers, Facilitators, Insurance Agents & Brokers, Human Resource Professionals, Hospital and Tourism Professionals are looking to receive advanced education in medical tourism as more insurance companies and employers implement medical tourism and more patients travel globally for care. Certified Medical Tourism Professional (CMTP) is a certification of expertise within the Medical Tourism field, provided by the Medical Tourism Association®. This certification renews annually.
Certified Medical Tourism Professional (CMTP)
The CMTP Workshop is a comprehensive body of knowledge that covers core competencies required of individual professionals in various roles in the Medical Tourism and Medical Travel Industry.
Through an online exam, participants will have the opportunity to earn the CMTP Professional Designation after covering the 9 core modules of the workshop.
Upon passing the CMTP exam and earning the CMTP Designation, participants will be awarded a Designation and complimentary individual MTA membership. Both certification and membership will renew annually. Both benefits will provide ongoing education resources and individual discounts.
Get the foremost professional designation to add to your name, resume, business card, social profiles, website, and anywhere else where you want the world to recognize you as an industry leader.
The CMTP Course Objectives:
- Understand medical tourism patient facilitation services
- Learn best practices in implementation & communication
- Demonstrate to employers, healthcare providers, insurers and other industry peers that you possess the training and knowledge, and understand best practices in medical tourism and International patient services
- Enjoy MTA Membership. This membership will renew annually.
- Gain access to a global network of partners worldwide
Benefits of Certification
- Demonstrates to employers, healthcare providers, insurers and other industry peers that you possess the training, knowledge, and understand best practices in medical tourism and international patient services
- Sets you apart from the competition and communicates your specialized expertise and commitment to the industry
- Learn best practices in implementation, communication & engagement
- Enhances your career and expands opportunities for job promotion of Medical Tourism Program
- Includes MTA Membership that renews annually.
- Provides access to a global network of partners worldwide