Glen Evelyn is the Southeast Sales and Marketing Area President of Benefits and HR Consulting for Arthur J. Gallagher (Gallagher) and is a Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist™ (CHRS) and Certified Corporate Wellness Consultant™ (CCWC). His office is located in South Florida where he has been recognized by the South Florida Business Journal as being a Heavy Hitter in Healthcare.
Glen has been in the Managed Care and Healthcare field for the past 25 years, and is regularily featured as a key note speaker in the industry.
Glen currently sits on several insurance carriers national and local Advisory Boards, an active member of SHRM, several CEO advisory groups, and charities.
Glen is a nationally recognized speaker and expert panelist. Areas of expertise for which Glen has publically been featured includes:
– The current and Future State of Healthcare
– Healthcare Reform Compliance and Strategic Planning
– Onsite Medical and Wellness Clinics and Employer-based facilities
– Wellness and Health Management
– Employer Total Reward Programs
– Public and Private Exchange programs and strategies
– Employer employee engagement programs
– Benefit Administration communication and technologies